By submitting an entry into the “Australia’s Happiest Pet Competition” (Competition) conducted by WTFN Entertainment Pty Ltd (ABN 84 096 259 808) of 210 Riversdale Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122 (Promoter) and sponsored by the sponsors providing the prizes as set out in these terms and conditions (Sponsor) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and over. Not all components of the prize are available in all areas or all states, as further detailed below, however, where certain components are not available, the Promoter will endeavour to provide the winner with a prize of similar value and utility.
Employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
The Competition commences on 8 October 2021 at 9:0 AEST and closes on 26 November 28 at 19:30 (AEST) (Competition Period).
To enter, entrants must visit the Bondi Pet Website page https://www.bondi.pet.com.au and complete the entry form. . Entries are deemed to be received at the time of posting on the website page. The Competition is not endorsed, sponsored, associated with or administrated by Facebook.
All entries must be a creation of the entrant only and the entrant represents and warrants that the entry will not infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competition.
Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid. Entrants must only enter in their own name. If an entrant is found to have entered under more than one name, all entries by that entrant will be invalidated.
This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged by Dr Kate Adams on their creativity, smile and heart-warming merit. The judging will be completed by 19:30 (AEST) on 1 December 2021. The entry judged to best meet the judging criteria will win the prize. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be announced at 19:30 (AEST) on Monday 13 December 2021 on https://www.facebook.com/bondivet
10. There is one (20) prizes to be awarded in this Competition. The prize the winner will receive comprises the following:
A personalised Pet Portrait from PupNaps (Value $169 each) x 20 Total Value $3,380
11. The winner will be notified on the Promoter’s Bondi Vet Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bondivet and by private message on Facebook on 10 December 2021, and will need to respond to provide further details to determine their eligibility. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency. The Prize will be forfeited if the winner fails to provide this information within 30 days of the notification. The Promoter then reserves the right to offer the Prize to a runner up. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure a correct and valid email address is provided at all times.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. The Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible unless otherwise required by law, and the no components of the Prize are transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter or the prize is not available in the winner’s state of residence then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
14. In the event that the Prize, or part of the Prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the Prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter associated with this Competition. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary, visual or audio-visual works for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to any prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter, the Sponsors and its agencies will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and the Sponsors accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by the prize winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
19. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter, the Sponsor and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to Prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the Prize.
20. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate.
21. These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.