Please note that Bondi Vet acts as a service to introduce Customers to a Vet for the purposes of a limited consultation over a telehealth platform. Some conditions and circumstances will not be appropriate for telehealth consultations. The consultation will not be equivalent to a normal veterinarian appointment, the Vets are not able to conduct physical examinations, test or checks in the same way as when you attend in person and the Vets are not able to prescribe medications. THE BONDI VET TELEVET APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. IF YOUR PET REQUIRES IMMEDIATE, URGENT OR EMERGENCY TREATMENT, CALL YOUR NEAREST VET HOSPITAL.
1. Bondi Vet Global Pty Ltd (ACN 648 039 794) (Bondi Vet, us, we, our) operates a service that allows vet practitioners (Vets) to advertise online consultations to a person (Customer, you, your) via our platform at www.bondivet.com (Site) or any other platform we may introduce in the future (together, the Platform). We display the available times for consultations, allowing Customers to book a consultation with a Vet. The consultation will be conducted through a third party telehealth platform.
SCOPE OF BONDI VET SERVICE
5. Bondi Vet is not a veterinary practice and the Vets are not our employees, representatives or agents.
6. The purchase of a consultation is completed when you place a request for a telehealth appointment with a Vet (Order), and the Vet accepts your Order, forming a separate contract between the Vet and the Customer (Customer Agreement). At this point you will be sent a confirmation (Confirmation). You will then be allowed access to the telehealth platform at the chosen time for the purposes of conducting the consultation.
7. If no “Bondi Vet” featured veterinarians are available, you may be offered appointment times through a third party service “VetCheck 24/7”. You will then be transferred to the site of that provider and Bondi Vet has no further involvement in facilitating the provision of that service.
8. We do not guarantee that the Vet assigned to take a telehealth consultation will be available at the selected time but if they become unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate your preference of Vet. You will be offered a refund if you do not agree to the alternative time or alternative Vet. You may request to cancel or change an appointment time but may be charged a fee.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Bondi Vet accepts no liability for any aspect of the Customer and Vet interaction, including the nature of the advice offered by the Vet, but we will use our best endeavours to escalate any complaints or concerns you have as to the Services provided.
ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
10. You agree and acknowledge that use of the Services is at your sole risk.
11. You agree that you will not:
(b) compromise the security of the Platform;
(c) record, photograph or transmit audio or video of any consultation with a Vet without the prior written consent of Bondi Vet and the Vet;
(d) use or attempt to use another person’s Platform account without authorisation;
(e) use the Platform, Services or their content in a manner that violates the publicity, privacy or data-protection rights of others; or
(f) use the Platform or its content for commercial purposes.
12. The cost of the Services on the Platform is inclusive of GST. You agree to pay the purchase price specified at the time you place your Order based on the option selected by you.
13. Payment for Orders is made through a third party payments platform. Bondi Vet accepts payment for the Order on the Vet’s behalf and retains a commission for itself.
14. Prior to Confirmation, the cost of the Services may be subject to change. If the costs change following Confirmation and you no longer wish to proceed with the Order, we will refund you any monies paid.
15. Any request for refunds will be processed in accordance with applicable law. Any refunds will be made using your original payment method.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability under a Customer Agreement, which is between you and the Vet.
17. To the extent permitted by law, Bondi Vet, Bondi Vet related entities, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents make no representation or warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, legality, suitability or reliability of the information contained in the Platform’s content;
(b) the quality or useability of the Services for any particular purpose; or
(c) that the Services will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free or omission-free.
19. Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, to the extent allowed by law, Bondi Vet's liability to the Customer is limited to the total amount paid for your Order.
20. Bondi Vet's liability to you for a breach of any Non-excludable Condition (other than a Non-excludable Condition that by law cannot be limited) is limited, at our option, to any one of resupplying, replacing or repairing, or paying the cost of resupplying, replacing or repairing goods in respect of which the breach occurred, or supplying again or paying the cost of supplying again, the services in respect of which the breach occurred.
21. Except for liability in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, the Service is provided on an "as is" basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
23. Further, you agree to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws in uploading any data to the Platform or the third party telehealth platform and you warrant that all relevant consents have been obtained from any identifiable individuals.
26. If you have a complaint about the Service please contact us here.
27. You or we may terminate your account with us at any time. The termination will not affect any current Orders. GENERAL